Join the beta team and help make the Roku experience even better!
Whether you are a new user or a Roku expert, we’re looking for users who are passionate about the Roku experience and products to help us beta test future software features and channels. If you think you have what it takes to be a beta tester, we want to hear from you.
To be a Roku beta tester, you will need to:
- Live in a European Country
- Be willing to periodically complete short testing assignments that include specific tasks and procedures
- Receive pre-release beta software updates that may exhibit some stability issues, including occasional crashes, freezes, interface issue, etc. (Please keep this in mind if your Roku player is shared and used communally by your family, friends, or relatives)
- Report bugs, issues, feedback on a regular basis via e-mail, forum posts, and surveys
- Sign and acknowledge the Roku NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) for confidentiality purposes